Secondary rhinoplasty also known as revision rhinoplasty is a procedure done to alter the form or function of the nose after a previous operation. The secondary procedure is indicated for patients who have had a nasal reconstruction but are still not completely satisfied with their results in terms of both form and function.
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (standard analyses package for secondary rhinoplasty).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
- Hospitalization for 1 night.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums, and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of procedure of the surgery, sutures, additional tests needed, and length of hospital stay.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.