Located between Europe and Asia, Armenia, a mountainous country, boasts a rich history and cultural heritage, as one of the oldest Christian nations in the world. Its beautiful landscapes, delicious cuisine, and ancient culture make Armenia a wonderful place to visit.
Each season in Armenia has its own appeal. Whether you visit during the cool and cold fall-winter months, or the blooming and warm spring-summer months, any season in Armenia is perfect for travelers to create lifelong memories.
- Armenia’s capital Yerevan, is one of the oldest cities in the world; it’s 29 years older than Rome.
- Noah's Ark landed on the Armenian mountain of Ararat.
- It's home to the world's oldest winery, Areni-1 Cave.
- Armenia is a chess superpower, where students have been learning chess at schools as compulsory subject.
- “The wings of Tatev” is one of the longest ropeways in the world, with a length of 5.7 Km.
- Yerevan wine days, Vartavar, Golden apricot international film festival, Yerevan jazz days are few of the most famous festivals held in Armenia annually.
- Armenia is home to international culinary experiences from traditional Armenian to Italian, Greek, Indian, Japanese, Arabic, Western cuisines and more.