Otoplasty is a surgical procedure that enhances the appearance of protruding or prominent ears. The procedure changes the shape, position and the size of the ear by pinning the protruding ear back. Otoplasty can also be implemented when the ears are large in proportion to the head or when there are deformities in the earlobes and the outer ear or when their position is asymmetric with respect to each other.
Noticeable aesthetic deformities of the ears: protruding ears, ear position asymmetry, deformities of the outer ear and earlobes.
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (standard analyses package for otoplasty).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
- Fixing bandages.
- Hospitalization for 1 night (based on the type of anesthesia selected).
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums, and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of procedure of the surgery, additional tests needed, type of anesthesia preferred, sutures, and length of hospital stay.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.