This facelift procedure is a forehead and brow lift designed to tighten the skin between the eyebrows and the forehead using small incisions placed behind the hairline above the ear. The procedure can remove wrinkles and rejuvenate your face by tightening loose skin, which results in a more youthful look. This procedure is best suited for those in their 30s, 40s, and 50s who wish to maintain their youth.
Age-related changes in the soft tissues of the face, sagging of the upper and/or middle third of the facial skin, development of wrinkles and folds between the forehead and eyebrows and drooping eyebrows. (Endoscopic frontotemporal face lifting is recommended for people aged 35 and above. It is also an excellent choice for men in that age).
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (standard analyses package for frontotemporal face lifting).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
- Hospitalization for 1 night.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums, music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of procedure of the surgery, additional tests needed, type of sutures used and length of hospital stay.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.