Cataract surgery is a type of eye surgery performed by an ophthalmologist in which the surgeon removes the lens of your eye and replaces it with an artificial lens. A cataract happens when the lens of the eye has developed an opacification which causes the lens to become cloudy, eventually affecting your vision. The surgery is done by making a tiny cut in the front of your eye, sometimes with the help of a laser. The procedure is highly effective and has been proven to have a high success rate in improving your eyesight.
Eye care and surgical solutions for protecting, restoring and enhancing vision.
- Consultation with the ophthalmologist before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (blood test, urine analysis, electrocardiogram (ECG), fluorography).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
- Hospitalization for one night, if needed.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of the artificial intraocular lens selected, additional tests needed and length of hospital stay.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.