Blepharoplasty is a procedure used to repair droopy eyelids through eyelid surgery. The procedure removes the excess skin, muscle and fat above and below your eyelids; it also enhances the shape of your upper and lower eyelids, reduces puffiness and sagginess (which sometimes affect the peripheral vision), as well as tackles the under-eye wrinkles.
Plastic Surgery/General Blepharoplasty
Surgery package starting from 400.000 AMD
Duration of the Procedure:
30 minutes - 1 hour
Number of visits to the clinic:
2-3 times after surgery
Method of Anesthesia:
Local or sedative
Removal of sutures:
Age-related changes in the eyelids, excess skin on the upper and lower eyelids, fatty eyelid hernias, lower eyelid bags, wrinkles around the eyes, asymmetry of the eyes.
The package includes:
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (standard analyses package for general blepharoplasty).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Medical travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of anesthesia preferred sutures, additional tests needed and length of hospital stay.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.
Contact Us to get started