Dr. Vache Mkrtchyan is a Narcologist who graduated from Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi with a degree in Narcology. He has been working at Sigma-Med Medical Center as a Narcologist since 2019 and attended many trainings and workshops including; UNODC Workshop on Family Therapy for Youths with Drug Use Disorder and Pain Management in Palliative Care. Dr. Mkrtchyan also took courses in Mental-behavioral disorders due to the use of psychoactive substances, and Modern issues of addiction.
Achievements, trainings և certificates:
- "Monitoring and control of new psychoactive substances", Yerevan, Armenia, (2016)․
- "UNODC Workshop on Family Therapy for Youths with Drug Use Disorder", Tashkent (2018)․
- "Solving the combined challenges of quality improvement and cost reduction for patients in the Republic of Armenia. How to develop a healthcare system through the application of powerful և proven effectiveness principles. original և genetic drugs, biological drugs, biomarkers և NCBs " (2019).
- "Pain Management in Palliative Care ․ Implementation of sector reforms in Armenia international conference”, Yerevan, Armenia, (2019).
- 5th International Medical Congress of Armenia (2019).
- "Mental-behavioral disorders due to the use of psychoactive substances" (2013)․
- "Modern issues of addiction" improvement course (2018)․