Dr. Satenik Karapetyan is a psychologist who graduated from Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi with a bachelor’s degree in general psychology and a master’s degree in medical psychology. Dr. Karapetyan has 15 years of work experience and currently works at PAVL-Med LLC and Sigma Med LLC as a clinical Psychologist. She has also participated in many trainings, seminars, and conferences in and outside of Armenia. Dr. Karapetyan lately participated in the EUROPEAN DRUGS SUMMER SCHOOL organized by Ipps in 2020 and attended an international conference in Vienna regarding Drug Prevention, Treatment and Care in 2019.
Achievements, trainings and certificates:
- "EUROPEAN DRUGS SUMMER SCHOOL", organized by Ipps – Iscte and by the European Monitoring Center for Drugs and Drug Addiction, online, (2020).
- "Drug Prevention, Treatment and Care - Inspiration and Direction, International Conference", Vienna, Austria, (2019).
- "Eye Movment Desensitization and Reprocessing", Level 1, EMDR EUROPE, Yerevan, Armenia, (2019).
- Strengthening abilities of the representatives of the participation in the grant cycle of the Global Fund and working SSM, 100% LIFE, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Kiev, Ukraine, (2018).
- International Multiplier Training: Intercultural learning, Non Violent Communication / Peace Education and Conflicts, SCI German, AVI Moldova, ArmActive Armenia, SVIT-Ukraine, (2015).
- “Civil Society. Dialogue for Progress ”project, Certificate for completion for civil society organizations cocering topics on institutional development, participation in policy dialogue, and alliance building, funded by the European Union, (2014-2015).
- Workshop on "Implementation of biological-behavioral research on HIV infection among injecting drug users", Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia, Republican Center for AIDS Prevention of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia, (2014).
- Seminar-training on "HIV counseling and research skills", with the support of "AIDS Infosvyaz" Russian NGO, Republican Center for AIDS Prevention of the RA Ministry of Health, Yerevan, Armenia, (2013)․
- Seminar-Training on "Principles of Voluntary HIV Counseling and Research", Mission East, Global Foundation for AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Yerevan, Armenia, (2012).
- "Innovative Human Resource Management ․ Anthropocentric Approaches "course, German University in Armenia, Yerevan, Armenia, (2011).
- Seminar-Conference on "Developing the Capacity of NGOs for Developing Communication Strategies for the Most Vulnerable Groups of the Population" with the participation of an international consultant, Armenian National Foundation for AIDS, Global Foundation for AIDS, Tuberculosis 7-9, Yerevan, Armenia, (2010).
- Seminar-Exercise "Training and Equality among IDPs on Equal Method", Republican Center for AIDS Prevention, Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, Yerevan, Armenia, (2010).
- "Cognitive-behavioral therapy", YSU, Yerevan, Armenia, (2008).