Dr. Salome Vadachkoria is Pro Bono Committee member of International Society of hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), Executive Board member of Georgian Hair Research Society (GHRS), Executive Board member of Eastern Europe and Asia Hair Research Society, Executive Committee member of Surgical Assistants of International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS).
Dr. Vadachkoria has participated as a faculty representative in various courses and seminars organized internationally, has been an invited faculty member of the American Academy of aesthetic Medicine (AAAM), and was the vice chair of Surgical assistant’s workshop during the 25th World Congress of ISHRS. Since 2006 she has been working at "Talizi" Hair Transplantation Clinic as the head of Training department and has trained more than 300 doctors and assistants in the field of hair restoration worldwide. She has participated in more than 5000 surgeries worldwide.
09.2002-07.2006 Ivane Javaxishvili Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
Bachelor's degree in Finances․
01.2007-05.2012 Caucasus University, Caucasus school of Business, Tbilisi, Georgia
MBA in Management․
09.2014-07.2019 Ivane Javaxishvili Tbilisi State Medical University, Tbilisi, Georgia
Medical Doctor, Diploma No 000320.
Achievements, trainings and certificates:
- Head of Training Department in "Talizi" Hair Transplant Institute from 2005 to present․
- Developed training program courses for doctors and surgical assistants.
- Developed online theoretical courses for surgical assistants.
- Successfully Managed in-house and international training programs for doctors and assistants.
- Implemented unique methods for efficient and productive training.
- Trained more then 300 doctors and assistants worldwide.
- Visiting faculty member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM) since June 2011.
- Executive Board member of the Georgian Hair Research Society (GHRS) from 2019 to present.
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) from 2008 to present.
- Vice-chair of Surgical Assistants' workshop in the 25th annual scientific meeting of ISHRS, Prague, Czech Republic (October 2017).
- Executive Committee member of Surgical Assistants from 2017 to present.