Oshine Abraham Denkezian is a physiotherapist who graduated from Antonine University, Lebanon with a degree in Physical Therapy. He is the owner of Palpar Physiotherapy Clinic and specializes in Traumatology and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy, Sports Rehabilitation, and Neurorehabilitation. He has completed his internships and trainings in the most reputable hospitals, clinics and rehabilitation centers in Lebanon.
Below you can find his career summary.
- Owner at Palpar Physiotherapy Clinic (2022-Present)
- Armenian Relief Cross Socio Medical Center (2017-2021)
- Razmik Beujekian Physiotherapy Clinic (2017-2021)
- Volunteer at The Lady Cox Rehabilitation Centre, Stepanakert (March 2021-May 2021) - Rehabilitation of Post War Traumatic Cases
- Homenetmen Women’s First Division Basketball Team Physical Therapist (2018-2019)
- Homenetmen Men’s First Division Basketball Team Assistant Physical Therapist (2018-2019)
- Private Patients
Achievements, trainings and certificates:
- Training at Aboujaoude Hospital «Physical Therapy» 10 weeks, Nursing: 2weeks.
- Training at Khalil Nassar Physiotherapy Clinic: 8 weeks.
- Training at Bhaness Hospital Rehabilitation Center: 4 weeks.
- Training at Bhaness Hospital Pediatric Section: 5 weeks.
- Training at Beit Chabab Hospital: 5 weeks.
- Training at Lebanese University Medical Center Hadath: 6 weeks.
- Training at Serhal Hospital: 5 weeks.
- Training at Notre-Dame Antelias Hospital: 4 weeks.
- Training at Clemenceau Medical Center: 5 weeks.