Dr. Ekaterine Kandiashvili is a hair transplant surgeon with more than 20 years of experience in the field.
Since since 1998 she works in Hair Transplantation Clinic Talizi as hair transplant surgeon and has performed more than 7 000 hair transplant surgeries:
- Beards and Moustaches
- Body hair transplantation
- Burned scalp reconstruction
- Ethnic hair
- Female hair restoration surgery
- Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for men
- Medical (non-surgical) management of hair loss for women
- Scar revision
She has received seven certificates from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS) Annual International Conferences.