Dr. Ani Hovhannisyan is a psychiatrist and M.D. Physician who graduated from Yerevan State Medical University. After graduating from the faculty of general medicine, Dr. Hovhannisyan specialized in the field of psychiatry and did her residency training in the Department of Psychiatry at Avan Mental Health Center. She is currently the director of Pavl-Med Mental Health Center and also works at Avan Mental Health Center. Moreover, she is also a Lecturer in the Department of psychiatry at Yerevan State Medical University after Mkhitar Heratsi. In addition to her clinical work, she has also participated in many training programs in Europe related to mental health and has obtained several certificates in child psychiatry.
Achievements, trainings and certificates:
- " National Research Center of Psychiatry and Narcology after V. P. Serbsky " Russian Ministry of Health (2022)
- "21st WPA World Congress of Psychiatry", Virtual Congress, (2021).
- "Perspectives of the development of child psychiatry, interdisciplinary collaboration", Yerevan, Armenia, (2020).
- " Salzburg Weill Cornell Seminar", alzburg, Austria, (2019).
- "ECNP School of Child and Adolescent Neuropsychopharmacology", Venice, Italy, (2019).
- "Course on the Development of Leadership and Professional Skills for Young Psychiatrists", Tbilisi, Georgia, (2018).
- "3rd Annual Armenian Mental Health Congress", Yerevan, Armenia, (2018).
- "14th International Training Seminar in CHILD and ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY", Bertinoro, Italy, (2018).
- "ECNP Seminar in Neuropsychopharmacology", Tbilisi, Georgia, (2017).
- 17th Berlin Summer School “Psychiatry as a Science and as a Profession”, Berlin, Germany, (2017).
- Armenian Psychiatric Association, (Sep 2016 to present)