Selective laser trabeculoplasty (SLT) is a relatively safe and usually painless laser procedure used to reduce intraocular eye pressure and preserve vision in glaucoma patients. It selectively targets specific cells, leaving other portions of the trabecular meshwork intact. The goal of SLT is to drain excess fluid from the eye while minimizing damage to the surrounding eye structure.
Ophthalmology/Eye Surgeries/Laser Glaucoma Surgery (SLT Method)
Surgery package 75.000 AMD
Method of surgery:
Selective Laser Trabeculoplasty (SLT)
Duration of the Procedure:
Number of visits to the clinic:
Once after surgery
Method of Anesthesia:
The package includes:
- Consultation with the ophthalmologist before and after the surgical intervention.
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums, and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the additional tests needed.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.
Contact Us to get started