Cheiloplasty is surgery of the lip usually performed by a plastic surgeon or oral and maxillofacial surgeon which gives the lips the necessary volume for beautifying and rejuvenating the face. It includes enhancement of the upper and lower lip for those who wish to make their lips permanently larger. It also includes lip reduction, to reduce the appearance of abnormally large or protruding lips.
Thin lips, congenital or acquired double lips, congenital malformation of the lips (cleft lips), post-traumatic defects of the lips, drooping mouth corners.
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon before and after the surgical intervention.
- Pre-operative medical evaluation (standard analyses package for cheiloplasty).
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care and interpretation services.
- Translation service.
- Travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums, music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the type of procedure of the surgery and additional tests needed.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.