Micropulse Laser (ML) is a non-invasive laser procedure for the treatment of glaucoma. The aim of the procedure is to reduce intraocular pressure while minimizing collateral tissue damage. During the procedure,the doctor adds drops into the eye to make it numb, then directs a laser into the eye using a special lens to help fluid drain out of the eye. ML is gentle enough that the procedure can be repeated over time as needed to manage intraocular pressure.
Ophthalmology/Eye Surgeries/Laser Glaucoma Surgery (ML Method)
Surgery package 150.000 AMD.
Method of surgery:
Micropulse Laser (ML)
Duration of the Procedure:
Number of visits to the clinic:
Once after surgery.
Method of Anesthesia:
The package includes:
- Consultation with the ophthalmologist before and after the surgical intervention.
- Anesthesia and selected surgery.
According to your preference, the travel package may include:
- Accommodation in Yerevan (hotel or apartment).
- Airport - hotel/apartment round trip transfer.
- All hotel/apartment - hospital round trip transfers as instructed by the surgeon.
- Companion care services.
- Translation service.
- Medical travel insurance.
- Guided sightseeing tours in downtown Yerevan.
- Guided tours to the most beautiful and attractive sights nearby Yerevan.
- Reservation of restaurants, museums and music clubs (jazz, Armenian folk music, etc.).
The cost of the surgery package varies based on the additional tests needed.
We appreciate your trust in us and guarantee the confidentiality of your medical record.
Contact Us to get started