Dr. Asya Grigoryan is a narcologist and psychiatrist who graduated from Academician S. Avdalbekyan National Institute of Health, Department of Psychiatry, Psychotherapy and Medical Psychology, specialized in narcology. She also graduated from Yerevan State Medical Univeristy after Mkhitar Heratsi with a degree in psychiatry. Dr. Grigoryan has 19 years of work experience and currently works as a narcologist-psychiatrist at Sigma-Med Medical Center. She has also attended many trainings and conferences related to Mental-behavioral disorders, AIDS and Malaria prevention workshops, effective drug treatment, pain management in palliative care and many more.
Achievements, trainings և certificates:
- "The Role of Pre-Test Counseling for Intravenous Drug Assistance for Intravenous Drug Assistance for Global AIDS-Supported Malaria Drug Professionals for HIV / AIDS և Prevention Workshop," (2005).
- "Training course on drug treatment and rehabilitation methodology, European approach," (2008):
- "Effective drug treatment," Salzburg, (2008).
- "Neuroprotection theories in everyday practice" (2009) ․
- "Monitoring and control of new psychoactive substances", Yerevan, Armenia, (2016) ․
- "UNODC Workshop on Family Therapy for Youths with Drug Use Disorder", (2018)
- "Solving the combined challenges of quality improvement and cost reduction for patients in the Republic of Armenia. How to develop a healthcare system through the application of powerful և proven effectiveness principles. original և genetic drugs, biological drugs, biomarkers և NCBs ", (2019).
- "Pain Management in Palliative Care ․ Implementation of sector reforms in Armenia" international conference, (2019).
- 5th International Medical Congress of Armenia, (2019).
- "Mental-behavioral disorders due to the use of psychoactive substances" improvement course, (11․11․2013-27․12․2013).
- "Modern problems of health system management and organization" improvement course, (22-09-2014-07-11-2014).
- "Modern issues of addiction" improvement course, (08-10-2018-23-11-2018)․